Drug Test

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Burnin624
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Drug Test

Post by Burnin624 »

Friday i found out that im going to have to get a drug test..when do u think the last possible day i can smoke is and still pass the test?
I daydream about the dope world, take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

november 3rd, 2003.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
Burnin624
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Post by Burnin624 »

thanks, you lovely, lovely person.

edit:
Be nice to other people!
-Funk Doc
I daydream about the dope world, take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl
User avatar
red_eye
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:07 am
Contact:

Post by red_eye »

i have to take a drug test to get this job..but i was wondering if there was anythign that i could do to take to pass the test now?
[img]http://www.red-eye.co.uk/images_new/red%20eye%20logo.jpg[/img][img]http://img23.photobucket.com/albums/v70/420deus/IMG00055.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

There are some things you can add to your pee to make them "clean", or you could just try and smuggle in a jar of pee from someone else (someone that doesn't do drugs, OBVIOUSLY).
User avatar
Burnin624
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Post by Burnin624 »

lol i was only kidding funk doc..i think im just gonna smoke the next few days then quit and drink lots of water
I daydream about the dope world, take a puff from the blunt and watch the smoke swirl
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

that's not gonna do the trick, mate.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

drug tests for jobs usually don't watch you. When I took my drug test for Quest, I had been up all night smoking crack. I passed because I used a pill bottle full of my little sister's pee. You just have to make sure it's warm so keep in in your drawers or your armpit or something. Oh and if you're a dude, you could try making a Whizzinator, my buddy got through years of drug testing for probation with that thing.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users