What should I make a pipe out of?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

What should I make a pipe out of?

Post by clashcityrocker »

My mom found mine and took it, it's not really anything I cared about.

I could really use 20 bucks so I could just go buy a pipe, but I'm broke.

Anyone have a good idea of what would work good? I don't really have any screen, and my resources are quite limited.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

A corncob pipe Iam not sure how you would make one but it cant be that hard. Just drill some holes in it a carb and there you have it
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

lol

I remember they had these tobacco pipes at Fred Meyers a couple miles away

and there are a few head shops around here, but they might be closed. I have 20 dollars USD by the way.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Apples man.. there good in a pinch... incase anyone is gunna ask.. no it doesnt flavor the smoke lol.. But you can eat it afterwards! lol
!
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

I toke out of a tobacco pipe and it works great. I just had to take the little screen/filter out of it. Still don't suck any nugs through. Smoooooth.
Strider043
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:04 pm
Contact:

Post by Strider043 »

Cut part of a broom stick off and Drill holes in it.. sorta like the corncob pipe but make sure the broom is really clean Like Brand new... Its really hard to clean so if you or some1 gets it dirty you gotta replace it... but its not like you'll throw it in the mud like my brother did when he found it
You smoke because I smoke
You fight because I fight
You jump off a bridge... I'll miss your sorry ass...
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Get a metal elbow joint with screw on threads and a pipe that fits inside of it with threads and screw them together, then you will see what i am talking about and you can take it from there :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

The Joe wrote:I toke out of a tobacco pipe and it works great. I just had to take the little screen/filter out of it. Still don't suck any nugs through. Smoooooth.
i did that the other day its gay tho you have to suck too hard lol
SCS
Southern California Stoners
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

you should just smoke out of a can untill you can buy a new pipe

or make a water-bottle bong (water bottle with stem-bowl/carb basically)
SCS
Southern California Stoners
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Bamboo!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

i kno if already posted and you prolly already have already made something but make a pipe outa an Mini M&M containter :D thats wut i did haha does its job wut else could i ask it to do.. MMmmm the M&M's are mad good too! 8)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

kewl kewl, glad you got it sorted out
User avatar
Zer0orDie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Zer0orDie »

i made mine out of 2 sanford permanant markers
User avatar
K!T-K@T
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
Location: a place...
Contact:

Post by K!T-K@T »

pop can.....make a dent in the side and poke a few holes in it for the screen/bowl and be sure to keep that side up and then the mouth piece would be the opening
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

mkamyszek wrote:Apples man.. there good in a pinch... incase anyone is gunna ask.. no it doesnt flavor the smoke lol.. But you can eat it afterwards! lol
!
Go to smokingwithstyle.com and u can find smoe mad nice ways to make apple pipes and others, U can get rid of the evidence quick 2. But they only last for that day. Who invented rottening anyway. its for the healthy pot head
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users