TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF THIS

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

looks nice $tu ... U might wanna tidy up the "white" around the leaf and ur furry hempster dude... (lookin a little "noisy" round there) other than that, nice light hearted opener to a stoner site! :P
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Herbal $tu wrote:marlketing scheme selling products explain I'm lost draw me a map of how u got there! And I used Microsfot voice recorder for the voice :P

I went to your site a long time ago before you had the singing hampster and you were selling stuff, so i just fugured that you were still selling stuff :P
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Nicely done $tu, gave me at least 6 and a half fits of the giggles.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users