Different Names?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

hmm this poopoo is strong this poopoo smells good :P
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Yeh I no. its a bit offputtin now i think bout it. Lol
Still tastes nice tho. Just like poopoo i guess

:lol:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
dudesweetdude
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 9:24 am
Contact:

Post by dudesweetdude »

LOL
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

nice ;/
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users