BOOTY DANCING
Moderator: Moderators
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
BOOTY DANCING
ha ha. All this sunlight was coming through the window, and I just happened to be getting ready to take a shower and was playin some fat beats. Of course I started dancing and noticed my shadow on the wall. I became intrigued by the image and began dancing like they do in the rap videos - mama take it down to the floor lol - and shakin the booty - not only is it fun but it makes you feel good about yourself to dance like a ho, try it.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
Oh shit, its awesome dancing while stoned and the light is right so your shadow is there! 1 time I was spendin the night at my grandparents, I got stoned, and I sleep in the rec room, so I brought my strobe light down, and ah hell. I had music goin, this would be like 2am or something (couldn't be TOO loud) and my shadow was on the wall while I was dancin, it entertained me for like 20-30 mins. Just there dancin w/ my shadow. It was amazing
I find strobe lights sorta increase the high feeling, cuz of the click click click of the light. I find them awesome, never regreted buying mine (all tho its been freakin me out lately! I'll have everything turned off in my room at night, and at 12:34, for a few nights in a row, it would turn on by itsself, really slow clicks, and it was plugged in, but turned off. Then I would unplug it. Then I would plug it back in later. 12:34 in the day time...it would turn on...it did that for a few days. Still does it once in awhile, its really friken freaky!!!!!
And excatly at 12:34)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users