My First Hundred!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

My First Hundred!!

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Yay. Ive reached my first hundred. Ive been here for a couple of months but i stopped postin cus, well, dunno, just because. Now i started again and ive got 1 hundred. Wahey. I'm so proud

:lol::spliff:

(Ps. i no 100 a bit shitty for sum1 hoos been here since october '03)
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I'd smoke a joint to that..here here :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Well don't worry, i've been here since july and i have about 180 posts :mrgreen:
But i did most of the postin these last weeks. Actually i did all of the posting these last weeks, lol.
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

yay im past 200 ;D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users