Comp Game

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Ja Cee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:13 pm
Location: MA usa
Contact:

Comp Game

Post by Ja Cee »

Any one ever hear of AMericas Army? I tried playing that on one of my best highs and i literally struggles to move the move. I would like tense up thinking about what to do. Of course I died in like the first 10 seconds so i quit haha. Just wondering anyone else struggle on the comp?
User avatar
shroomersrule
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:52 pm
Location: vancouver, WA
Contact:

Post by shroomersrule »

ive heard of the game never played it..
I was here,
But now I'm not.
I went away,
To smoke some pot.
I wrote this down,
To prove a point.
Life's a Bitch,
Without a joint. http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=gz22kphk click every 24 hours plz
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

if ne thing im better than i am sober (probely cus im more relaxed) some of my best games on ut2003 demo and pro evo soccer have been when i was stoned
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Ive heard nothing but bad things about it, too slow game play, and too unresponsive controls.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
rakanishu15
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by rakanishu15 »

I play alot better is shooting games when im stoned, but alot worse with war stratigy games...
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way "


P.s. Pictures soon :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users