CaineD KrU Video 1

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Big Paz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:55 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

CaineD KrU Video 1

Post by Big Paz »

:lol: Thought id put together this image slide show ... in the week there will be a video ..... stay tuned...

http://www.freewebs.com/bigpaz/cdku/cained.WMV
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

awesome 8) :)
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Big Paz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:55 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

AIM

Post by Big Paz »

:o Are you on AIM ^^^^^^
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Yeah, I'm on right now :spliff:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

downloading.... :)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

coo lol post some pics of ur bud in the bag too :] its always coo to see what kinda shit someone else is getting
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

shyzzer server failure :(
User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Cyanid3 »

ehh...kool lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

lol even ur picture dont show up
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Damn anuvva Kru on this patch damn this town aint big enough for the both of us! Well it will have to be I suppose man just its gonna be a tight fit like trying to get 4 obese people into a mini cooper!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

crazy baked $tu :D
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Nice!!. whens the video gunna dun???


:lol::spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users