stoopid science teacher

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

cheers for the support tarential :)
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Azim wrote:I rightly couldn't give a fuck if it lowers my chance of having children. I never intend to have children... or even get married for that case
How old are you? Quite possibly your views will change when your older, most do. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that lifestyle, it's your choice to make, but I'm on the other side of the fence, never getting married and having kids is missing out on a major event in your life.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Cyanid3 »

Dude's lol, going back to the whole going to smoke during lunch and crap, lol, i live right across the street from the highschool, the one that wont let me back in, after they kicked me out for a year gave me no chance to learn anything and fucked up a major part of my life, which is actually kinda funny and sad at the same timel ol, anyways...yeah dude if we had open lunch i'd open up my band room on the back of the garage for smoking purposes, lol, wouldn't it be great to during lunch walk across the street walk into a room full of people to get fucked up while jammin out to a live band, every day ? lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Sounds grand!..and your high school is fucked up..y dont u transfer
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

mkamyszek wrote:
Tarential wrote:This time, deselect the "Disable BBCode" box when you post.
no its cuz he put [quote.] after it instead of
(without the period but if i didnt put it i would have quoted lol)[/quote]

"SHE" put quote. Thank you. =)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users