What to do with a bag of crystals

Discuss everything related to hashish, oil and kief
Including pipe resin, and soapbar info

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
I Am Cannabian
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact:

What to do with a bag of crystals

Post by I Am Cannabian »

Ok so I got a bag of crystals..not a shit load..but still an ok amount..what can I do with it?
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

uhh..smoke it?
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

how do u have a bag of crystals ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
I Am Cannabian
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Contact:

Post by I Am Cannabian »

by using it for a long ass time lol...ya i smoked it..i was wonder if covering it in something like catnip..how would that be like eh?
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

lick that shit out!!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users