Filter Tip Materials

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ZeroG_1
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:51 am
Location: VeignCoover
Contact:

Filter Tip Materials

Post by ZeroG_1 »

You know ive noticed my friends and everyone else always scrounge around for cardboard or whatever to make a filter tip. I've always used another rolling paper, folded it in half and and rolled it up. Works like a charm. Been doing this for a while now. Not having to cut up or tear shit up.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I usually use the cardboard from the papers. Once the zigs are gone, the container is useless, and the material is perfect for a good filter.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
ZeroG_1
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:51 am
Location: VeignCoover
Contact:

Post by ZeroG_1 »

I found ripping off the cardboard off the ZigZags annoying. Everntually the whole cover was gone. LoL.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

ZeroG_1 wrote:I found ripping off the cardboard off the ZigZags annoying. Everntually the whole cover was gone. LoL.
I only use it when I'm done with the pack of zigs. It happens more often than one would expect.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

yeah tarent i use the cardboard after im done also.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

You really can use anything lying around for a roach. I mean, who doesn't have a magazine or a bit of paper lying around their homes somewhere. If you're using something as thin as paper my advice would be to double it over to add stability. Cigarette packets are good. Or get a roach book, probably easier than mutilating anythin in your room that will make a decent roach like i do.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users