Advice for when scraping

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Advice for when scraping

Post by Tarential »

This may not be applicable to everyone, depending on what kind of equipment you use. Anything plastic will not do.

Anyway, I was scraping my pipe, and it just wasn't working that well. I had scraped it best I could this morning, and got pretty baked. So I thought, you know what? My pipe is metal. What if I just burn whats left in it by heating it with my torch.

I'm fuckin baked, people. ONE HIT was all I took off of it, because it tasted bad and there was no smoke, so I figured I had gotten it all when scraping. Nope, turns out, I juts vaporized it. I'm gonna do another. Happy baking :D
Last edited by Tarential on Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Ha..when I'm scrapin my pipe waht I do is I first heat it with my torch until it gets nice and warm so it can be easy to scrape.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

And after you scrape it, if you get a LOT of resin, put it in the freezer overnight and the next day you'll get at least twice as many hits.

Get at least 2 safety pins or long thin metal objects, so you can scrape with one, and push the resin off with the other.

It's easiest to scrape metal pipes, both because they don't curve much and you can take them apart.

hope I said something helpful!
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

damn I got a bong thats stuffed to the brim of that shit I gonna have happy dyz!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I can glady say that i have never been desperate enough to have to scrape my pipe for resin. and $tu, please say you didn't smoke the dregs from your bong, please. 'cause thats really disgusting if you did
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I havnt yet but I may do if I fucked up enuf one day!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

i personally am one of those conservationists, when it comes to weed. i think it comes from being poor and in college. anyways, i have a corn cob pipe and a really fuckin nice bowl made out of bone. the corn cob pipe i've scraped a couple of times, the best part is that its super easy cause you just scrape off the inside layer. i like to keep resin balls and when they get too big to stick in a pipe and you have to break them to smoke them is the only time i'll smoke resin, but i never smoke it by itself. even roaches i dont smoke by themselves, always gotta throw a little green on top!

the bone bowl is really cool.. maybe ill get a pic up one day
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I personally really like the feel of a resin high. I like it more than a bud high.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

:shock: BLASPHEMER!!!

nah j/k :lol:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users