tattoos

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:thats the hard part. I also heard that if you get your tounge pierced really close to the tip that you will have a permanent lisp :? and then you gotta go thru ur tounge being swollen for a few days but I think i can deal with it.. :) ...
No, I was able to talk fine within 2 days of getting mine. I never developed a lisp of any sort. My gfs took longer to heal, about 2 weeks, but most do - my family is freaky when it comes to healing quickly.

No-one even noticed that I had my tongue pierced til I pointed it out.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users