Should I smoke today?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Should I smoke today?

Post by Duh »

Yesterday I smoked too much, and for the first time in my life puked because of weed and felt really bad. Would it be a smart thing to pause for today?
Everything is broken up and dances...
User avatar
shredy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Location: Devon
Contact:

yes

Post by shredy »

the herb id the cause and the cure

booze cause boozer cure ( bloody mary)
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

go for it..
User avatar
shredy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Location: Devon
Contact:

if yuo smoke like mate.....

Post by shredy »

half an oz solid in 1 night i shit you not. total crazy guy! i get high of 2 crack pipes of solid.
Crack pipes are small. i am a light weight and i love it. a cheap days fun.
going to the pub normally costs more than ten sqiud.


guns dont kill people. people kill people
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
User avatar
stu-bott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by stu-bott »

Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades

best fucken song! i love it!!! emotional darling!!!

--->J<---

hahahaha look at that thing!!! z wat a beautiful letter. excuse me i should be in the im high forum. becoz guess what ... im high!

i got you! i got you now you on candid camera now yeh thats right fooooo. fighters. sweet diggy
^ ^
peace out \\//
that is kinda a peace fingers^^^

gingerbuns
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

TOKE!
TOKE!
TAKE IT TO THE HEAD!
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

I knew you'd all say that so I got high. :)
Everything is broken up and dances...
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

was there going to be any other answer 8)
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
jim_morrison
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:37 pm
Location: newcastle
Contact:

lost prophets

Post by jim_morrison »

aiyo - any ov u peeps goin 2 c da lost prophets sum tym soon??
"We cant stop here, this is Bat Country"
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Re: lost prophets

Post by Midnight Toker »

Yes. I couldn't really be fucked to read the post, but the answer to that question is always yes.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I would say no, or at least, keep it low
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

I have a couple roaches left over, but i dont have paper with me to roll it and i dont want to smoke foil.

Unless i think of something i aint smokin tonight. And it will be 3 days since i have last smoked :!:

Edit:nvm, i cant go that long, bout to smoke a blunt :lol:
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

And it was good.


not to mention i got a pack of papers.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

bust a nut Sir Flanagan
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

Really weird, the only time I've ever thrown up on pot, I only had two joints and then I just needed to puke. The only reason I can think of is my friend put some Chinese tea stuff in the first joint, could have been that. But that was the first time I've ever smoked with him, and to date the last cos he lives miles away from me, so I bet he thinks I'm the biggest lightweight ever.... :?
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users