Whoever it was that wanted to play online, now we can! Kick ass! Let's kill shit together
SOCOM II online !!! huzzah!
Moderator: Moderators
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
SOCOM II online !!! huzzah!
Im so drunk. I got a NETWORK ADAPTER finally!
Whoever it was that wanted to play online, now we can! Kick ass! Let's kill shit together

Whoever it was that wanted to play online, now we can! Kick ass! Let's kill shit together
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
By the way I think you'd like to hear what I did today. I got some 40's and broke into some apartments that are under construction and drunk all the beer
Then I got on the bus to go home and I couldnt even see straight... BEST BUS RIDE EVAR
Then I got on the bus to go home and I couldnt even see straight... BEST BUS RIDE EVAR
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
- TheNthDimension
- Bonghead

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: Behind you...
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users