How fast do you go through an Oz?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I live an hour drive from Vancouver. Its not 100% certain that these will turn out, but hopefully they do. $50 / oz is if we get a good yield.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
shredy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 3:41 pm
Location: Devon
Contact:

oz

Post by shredy »

4 days at a partie 2 me . weekened 4 partie evryone. £45 and oz. members price.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

2-4 weeks to an ounce. smoking premium chronic.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
rollyarizzla
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:11 pm
Location: philly
Contact:

Re: How fast do you go through an Oz?

Post by rollyarizzla »

Sammy wrote:I bought an ounce before break and smoked it to myself in 5 days ;\

Time to cut back a bit I reckon! What about you guys, how long can an ounce last ya?


The fastest i ave eva bin frew a doobie oz iz 3 days den i passed out lol :twisted: :roll:
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: How fast do you go through an Oz?

Post by Tarential »

rollyarizzla wrote:

The fastest i ave eva bin frew a doobie oz iz 3 days den i passed out lol :twisted: :roll:
More goddamned n00bs.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Tarential wrote:I live an hour drive from Vancouver. Its not 100% certain that these will turn out, but hopefully they do. $50 / oz is if we get a good yield.
damn, to bad. hope you get em.

hahahaha passed out wut a fool.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: How fast do you go through an Oz?

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Tarential wrote:
rollyarizzla wrote:

The fastest i ave eva bin frew a doobie oz iz 3 days den i passed out lol :twisted: :roll:
More goddamned n00bs.
*In a Harrison Ford voice* Get off my website!
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

you rolled spliff of hash a Oz ? wtf 0_o
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:you rolled spliff of hash a Oz ? wtf 0_o
lol Thats kinda what I was thinking. From his post, I've gathered that he rolled a joint out of an oz and it took him 3 days to smoke til he passed out ;) lmao, right bro.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hmmm i think he meant a doobie ounce, maybe an ounce rolled all up in doobies? lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

mkamyszek wrote:hmmm i think he meant a doobie ounce, maybe an ounce rolled all up in doobies? lol
Well we all realize he said "doobie oz" - that doesn't mean it makes any sense.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Phew! Because i said what he said makes perfect sense? or any sense? no i was just saying that maybe thats what he means.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

mkamyszek wrote:Phew! Because i said what he said makes perfect sense? or any sense? no i was just saying that maybe thats what he means.
And I'm saying all you did was repeat what he said.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

oh because you said you thought he meant he rolled 1 fat joint out of the whole thing which he obviously didnt, so i was saying maybe he meant this.. :? i think
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Oh lol, no I was just joking when I said that, pointing out how stupid his post was.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users