Rip off bong! / Best damn bong ever!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Daz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: NI
Contact:

Rip off bong! / Best damn bong ever!

Post by Daz »

I tried to buy my own bong in town the other day, but the fuckers were chargin 30 quid for them! i ended up buyin a 3 quid pipe an cone an made my own. Whats the goin rate for bongs in your area.

On another note, me an me mates went to the beach to get mangled, my stoner bud had the best damn bong ever, it was like the ones you see in shops, but WAY smaller, like palm sized. Had a proper sized cone, got me REALLY fucked, i was totally out of it. The snakebite helped as well 8) Damn, it was so sweet, it was coloured like the jamacian flag, and as the smoke rose, it was coloured, looked damn cool, stashable, effective, i need one.

Cheers for listenin people. :!:
"What doesnt kill me makes me stronger" - Anthrax - Fueled
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

Bongs normally cost to much to pay for, so just make them yourself. I ahve found the ones you make are normally better then the ones you get at shops as you can put more love into them, and make them something relly good. but then its up to you how good it will be.

Wofen
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

15$ can get you a decent size bong around here. But you can get pocket bongs for 5$. The huge 6 feet glass bongs are like 300$.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Statikal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
Contact:

Post by Statikal »

In my area you can either pay 60 bucks for a decent bong at a commercial head shop or you can get a really good bong through me for like 10 bucks :roll:
:)
Daz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: NI
Contact:

Post by Daz »

yea, well as it turns out, my mate didnt really think too much of his pocket bong, and offered it to me! sweetness!
"What doesnt kill me makes me stronger" - Anthrax - Fueled
Miguel420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:16 am
Contact:

Post by Miguel420 »

I bought a $60 glass one yesterday actually...I'm really pleased with it, although now I have no money to purchase weed haha.

Its hand blown glass, really neat design, removable slide with a nifty little handle, all that kind of stuff...Its sort of inconvenient to carry around, but I don't care, I got a nice padded bag for it...
On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
User avatar
Fugdugly
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:04 am
Location: regina
Contact:

Post by Fugdugly »

igot a small plastic one for 15 canadian dollars and the big mofo's go for around 250
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

i turn eighteen in a couple days so i guess ill buy some real smoking devices since itll be legal. i dont want a big bong though i dont wanna keep it in my car and i cant take it out of the house to smoke everyday otherwise. i only want to pay for things that wont be confiscated.
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I could go buy a bong, if I didn't already have a nice pipe and several bongs made. I'm pretty set for stuff like that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

U get a sense of pride when smokin from ya own piece (Bamboo pipe springs to mind) but I also lurve my £15 quid glass bong!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users