Hey guys im back for a day anyways/
Moderator: Moderators
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Hey guys im back for a day anyways/
Sup dudes and dudettes ahahha. im ive been gone for a while and i apologetically refuse to endorse this but it must be done. Anyways im over at a friends house and we just got done talking to you guys. I mean smoking but i figured id drop bye and see if anyone still remembers me. I promise to come back as soon as that block is off of my computer. Than ill just chill here a lot more this rulse. O ya does anyone know who Dark_Death_Badger69@hotmail is I got on today and he had added me to msn thanks for the help guys Dont forget about me. I promise to vowly return to my kingdom or something like that. Actually its not mine i just reside here. Well keep it real guys and girls.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
im sure he would but rememeber didnt stu show us his talk on msn with him.. and his perants put a block on the computer so he couldnt go to this site cuz he got caught..tom wrote:hey hey man, get smokin` and post more often =]
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
nah that was pothead Jaime
she back tho under a different guise now and then!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
well i thought it was something like that for cutthecashflow too.. something to do with being blocked from this site? hmmmHerbal $tu wrote:nah that was pothead Jaimeshe back tho under a different guise now and then!
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users