School
Moderator: Moderators
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
nasty I was goin into college this mornin and two cops were hanging around the general office cos sumbody tried breakin in durin the nite I only noticed em last minute I here tellin sum fellow stoners how I got mashed last nite and I was gonna skin up at breaks n shit :O lucky me they didnt either hear of give a shite!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
lol Nah I aint new to college I'm in ma 2nd and final year aint gonna go to Uni gonna go get a job my own place etc etc!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Sweet. Yesterday I was feeling depressed: today I happen to be studying Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics, and I've stumbled across this nugget of wisdom: (paraphrased for your convenience)
"It seems to be an emotion that can change with misfortune. But the truly happy man will have lifelong happiness, for he will always do and contemplate what is in comformity with virtue".
I've actaully learned quite a bit today that is emotionally applicable.
"It seems to be an emotion that can change with misfortune. But the truly happy man will have lifelong happiness, for he will always do and contemplate what is in comformity with virtue".
I've actaully learned quite a bit today that is emotionally applicable.
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Sparky reminds me of spark plugs n u r beginning to get my anger started
Nah me angry pah u want stew come round my Mum makes the best shit!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users