WTF is goin on? This is some bullshit...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

WTF is goin on? This is some bullshit...

Post by justin »

I've bought a bag of weed and its small as fuck. The guy weighed it infront of me and it came out to 5.01 Grams. Not weighed with the bag. He's got a dig. scale.
This bag is definently not 5 fuckin grams its complete bullshit..

nebody know ne tricks to dis balance a digital scale.. like to make it read off a few grams or so or somethin.
I know you can do that with a mail scale.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

aw shit that has to suck, why u pay him if it was small ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Yeah he tweaked his scale, i dont doubt it at all, why else would he weigh it infront of you? :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

is it Dense? does it feel hard? maybe it is.. try busting it out.. might come out to 5 g's but sounds like you arent friends with your dealer and you got jewed that sucks man.. too bad.. next time if it dont look like it for Sure like your SURE it isnt or you think the scale is dirty just outie and leave the deal.. get it from someone else..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Main reason I like the dealer I have now is that I'd never get screwed by him.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users