Fake Advice

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Fake Advice

Post by StickyHeds »

If you havent tried the drug, you cant give advice on it. Period. Ok so your friends tried it and have fucked up, still, you personally have had no experience with the drug so dont give advice.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Very true...very true. I'm not fake though, I have learned from experience.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

If someone wants advice, I'll give them anything reliable I have.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

I do agree with you but on the other hand Iam sure there are a lot of people that know a great deal about diff drugs that haven't done them first hand. Just a though; Once you've been around a crack head for a wile you know what will most likely now what will happen.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Yes, but the only 100% accurate advice can come from someone who has done the drug
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Such as our lovely friends at Erowid. 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

once again kronix, lol, very true, very true
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

StickyHeds wrote:Yes, but the only 100% accurate advice can come from someone who has done the drug
Bullshit. Your first post had some sort of points, about not giving advice UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. You got the first part right, but not the reasoning.

I haven't tried a lot of drugs (5-6), but I know a shitload about many drugs by reading up on them - including reading experience reports. Now tell me, who is able to tell you better what to expect - someone who has tried it once, or someone who has read a hundred experiences and knows the chemical aspects of the drug? Thats a pretty obvious answer. Everyone's experiences differ - just because someone tried a drug doesn't mean their experience will be ANYTHING like yours. Someone who has seen a hundred experiences will know what to expect.

Next time, think your post through.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users