Sammy's Indoor Guide ~From Seed to Harvest~

Helpful guides for beginner and advanced marijuana cultivators.

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I want to start growing, its just that I don't have the money to start right now.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

That happens to be because I spend it all on weed lol.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

dude you know I'd hook you up with seeds and soil and stuff, u jus need a light. I can get you a nice 400w HPS for $50 enough for 8-12 plants...
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

How do normal blacklights work?
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Kind of resurecting an old thread but how many seeds would you need to be sure something will grow following your instructions Sammy? In the weed i get there are lots of seeds are they any good for use?
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sammy wrote:dude you know I'd hook you up with seeds and soil and stuff, u jus need a light. I can get you a nice 400w HPS for $50 enough for 8-12 plants...
Hey I may take you up on that sometime, as soon as I find a place where my room-mate doesn't hate weed.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

man i would love to grow.. wow i wish.. i have seriously taken it all into consideration but i have nowhere to plant. :[
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Yes result! my parents are all up for me growing in my room. Now all I need is a gd light for my little beauties! *laughes like a maniac*
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

oh man i want to do this so bad, i just need a location.. seeing what you have tehre makes me want to go research and buy right now but i have no location.. dammit!
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

wh.. whAT?! your parents are letting you grow in ur room? holy fuck i swear i wish my dad smoked and shit. i wish he smoked right in front of me so he knew i knew. dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

sammy is a pro :D :D :D please check out my post in Growing section "going to grow but need help / advice" :)
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

My rents dont smoke or anything its just an 'experiment' that we are going to try out. Will be so kool though! I'l post some pictures when it gets to a decent size.
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
lawnmowerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 am
Location: illinois
Contact:

Post by lawnmowerman »

ive got production down to 52 days from the time the epicotal is formed
to harvest preperations
here is a little help from botney class
http://www.drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_se ... trance.htm
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....
User avatar
lawnmowerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 am
Location: illinois
Contact:

Post by lawnmowerman »

sorry got my links confused people here is the good marajuana botney site
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Am ... otany.html
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....
lovethebud
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:45 pm
Contact:

Post by lovethebud »

I heard that if you use fish fertizilizer that the bud will taste like fish food... is that true?
yum... pot good.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users