Is it possible...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Is it possible...

Post by GodHand Kronix »

...to lace weed with shrooms? Because the last shit I've been smoking seems to be giving me mild hallucinations. It could be PCP too...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

...it's leftover from the acid you took. Trust me. Back when I took a lot of acid, smokin up would give me mild hallucinations. Fades with time.
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I wanna roll a shroom and weed blunt, is it possible? :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Mud
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:15 am
Location: Yakivegas, WA
Contact:

Post by Mud »

shrooms are pretty nasty when you smoke em just to let you know
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users