Let down.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Let down.

Post by Azim »

So, the other day a few of us were kicking back having cones at our dealers. And it was a rather large bowl too might i add. So we get towards the end of the mix and there were only a few cones left, and she pipes up and tells us, "That mix was laced with PCP".

I was all like......... :D PARTY HARD!

However i did not hallucinate off it, hence i was let down :cry:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

PCP isn't really shit you wanna mess with man. I mean in low doses its a good drug, but if you don't know what the dosage is, then its dangerous. People have woken up 24 hours later not remebering a thing, but in reality they started punching through doors, broke most of the bones in their fists in the process. Didn't feel a thing at the time.

Do some reading on Erowid.

Anyway aside from that warning, which I'm sorry I had to throw in, I must say its too bad you didn't have any visuals. Most people seem to like PCP, what'd you think aside from the no visuals?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

PCP is crazy shit :D
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
A Green Desire
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:26 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by A Green Desire »

stick with weed.

if u wanna see visuals grab sum mushrooms.


fuck pcp, coke, herion and all that shit. it only hurt your life

peace
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

The only time I've ever had PCP was when I bought some weed laced with it. It wasn't bad, but I don't know if I'll ever try it straight.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

A Green Desire wrote:fuck pcp, coke, herion and all that shit. it only hurt your life
Hahahahahahhaha it only hurt your life.. wut a dumasss that was comedy
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

Well, i was pretty stoned off my head, and didn't know about it until towards the end of the mix, so its not like i knew about it, but i knew it was safe since my dealer was smoking it too, plus i trust her.

I didn't really notice too many effects, it just seemed to make me a bit more alert, sorta like speed.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users