I've just started playing this after leaving it for ages, and I have to wonder why I ever left it. This game is brilliant. Play it when you're high, it really feels real.
Anyone looking forward to Pandora Tomorrow? Comes out in March, with multiplayer and loads of other new stuff. I didn't think the multiplayer would be possible but they have a mode which sets up the spies against the guards, where the guards have to spot the spies and kill them to prevent them from achieving certain objectives, which looks really cool.
Splinter Cell
Moderator: Moderators
- TheNthDimension
- Bonghead

- Posts: 251
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: Behind you...
- Contact:
Splinter Cell
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users