Silent Hill

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Silent Hill

Post by clashcityrocker »

This game is better than Resident Evil, in my opinion. Every night at about 2 in the morning I turn off the lights, turn on the surround sound, toke up mad bowls and play Silent Hill 1, 2, or 3.

Actually I haven't even played 3 yet :cry:

This game used to scare the SHIT out of me, but now I've mastered it and it still gives me goosebumps. I've beaten the first one 3 times and the second one about 20 times.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Worth buying? Im a big fan of the Resident Evil series.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Definetly. I am having troubles finding a copy for sale though.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Damn, I only smoked before playing that game one time...and I never will again. That shit was so scary, fucking babies screaming for no reason, even after I turned off the game and turned on the light I could still hear those damn babies.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

It used to scare me a lot too until I beat it... Now hardly any parts of the game give me a heart attack.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

I've never played it after toking...it gives me the goosebumps normally. Shit, I'm gonna have to try that...
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users