HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

He apologized, something which I have little want and less use for, yet he still didn't make an estimate at how big it is lol.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:
how big is it ?
i don't know the exact measurements dude!
tis teh big .....
Use a ruler man.
yeah,.............. and suck hard.
oh you forgot
that thing is three inches on your screen and ten inches on someone elses.
lol
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:twisted: Muahahaha :twisted:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stu-bott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by stu-bott »

skwerl that was the funniest thing i have ever seen.
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Tarential wrote:He apologized, something which I have little want and less use for, yet he still didn't make an estimate at how big it is lol.
i figured if you wanted to know the exact measurements you would look it up on google.com or something. i'll take my apology back if it's not appreciated, i was just trying to be polite. the budbomb looks about 3-4 inches. oh by the way how old r u tarential?
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

lol im stoned that sht was fuckin funny i just found a ruler today while cleanin my room too...............hmmmmmmmmm
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Not that its exactly any of your business, but I'll tell you. I'm 18.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users