scraping your pipe

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Resin is good, but not as tasty as a fresh green bowl 8)
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

yeah i agree but im also a cheap jew and if i dont need to spend money im not going to lol
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I don't usually scrape my pipe for a long time. I smoke lots out of it, too, so it gets pretty thick.

Last time I scraped, I got 2 pea-sized globs of resin. That got me so fucked up. More than 2 doobies. I love scraping. I do it even when I'm not out of weed (I wasn't out of weed when I last scraped, either).
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

I'm high on resin right now. It's the first time i've cleaned my pipe in months and im pretty ripped. (side note: It has takin me 15 minutes to right this because i keep losing concentration and goijng to a different page)
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

hashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users