Mondays Project Pipe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
20176
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:04 am
Contact:

Mondays Project Pipe

Post by 20176 »

Homemade Pipe

My dad is finally goin back to work, and moms got errands to run all day, and my friend has my piece, hopefully I can get it lookin good. I'll post pics as I go.

[edit]had to fix the link.
User avatar
K!T-K@T
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
Location: a place...
Contact:

Post by K!T-K@T »

im not sure if its my computer or the link but i cant open the link...
Cashy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:58 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Cashy »

fix it again (and put the url in text so we can copy it)
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VQPFhyaj_bMC:www.geocities.com/nateateam/Hannibal.jpg[/img] I love it when a plan comes together
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users