Cocaine?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

my friend has a small coke addiction and hes only 15. but he still at school so he only does it on fridays and weekends. hes fucking tight man, he smokes but doesnt buy cigs, all his money goes on it e.g. lunch moeny, allowance etc etc. all for a shit 0.5 or 1 gram (thats £ 40 here).

it must suck
Cameron.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

The chances of getting addicted on your first time is little to none. Yeah, you may wanna do it again the next day coz you had a great time, but it don't take much just to not do it again. I've only tried coke once and i thought it was quality, but it aint worth the dolla. If it's offered to ya, if you want it take it. Just make sure you can trust the person giving it to you. And if your worried about a comedown, don't. All you gotta do is get enough sleep and i recomend a wake n bake the next morning and it'll be all good. I didn't get no comedown when i done it. In fact i've only had one comedown my whole life and that was off whizz and that was because i didn't get any sleep coz i was chattin my bollocks off all night. It was pretty nasty, but you get over it. Do what you want, don't listen to no one else, just know the facts before you do anything.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah, "don't listen to no one else." In other words, listen to everyone else.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Tarential wrote:Yeah, "don't listen to no one else." In other words, listen to everyone else.
Meh, makes sense in my head, that's all that matters. Regional dialect or whatever.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:
Tarential wrote:Yeah, "don't listen to no one else." In other words, listen to everyone else.
Meh, makes sense in my head, that's all that matters. Regional dialect or whatever.
No, there is no "Regional Dialect" about it. It is improper English and that is that. It should be "Don't listen to anyone else." You used a double-negative, making the statement positive ("Listen to everyone else").
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

You know what he meant :roll:
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Doesn't mean I don't like to "help" people by correcting their grammar so they know for future reference.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users