our band challenge, try it if you can

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

actually using chopsticks isnt hard i can use them good but thats not the point or this post

the point is that if you wanna make it easy to use them instead of grabbing you food simply poke through it lol but i grab my food witht he sticks not poke
ur bladder is on fire govenah
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Sparky wrote:ha eatin pussy with chop sticks lol
:lol: rofl good on sparky.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Born of fire you one crazy dude man , ha ha.

Yeah living in hong kong i had to use chopsticks , But never with pussy u guys are crazy make me chuckle...
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

as of 4 and a half hours ago, the challenge ended and I could eat with a fork but i'm so used to chopsticks I can't stop, lol christmas lunch was funny doing that....


and YAY I got an ESP Custom for Christmas 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users