hanging out with your pet

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
Location: Rushville
Contact:

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I love hangin with my furry old pals...my little bird is pretty chill too, he likes hip hop, and he's fun to rap with.
I used to have a pretty good sized parrot but he was old when i got him and he died :( . I used to have hours of one sided conversations with him when i was stoned. I taught him to say good night and good morning like a month before he died. On another note i like to get my friends cat high he doesnt like the smoke, but he acts like he likes the high.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users