Dehydrator please help
Moderator: Moderators
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
Dehydrator please help
I was wondering does anyone know if you can dry your weed using a food dehydrator? I want to make sure because i've decided to grow my own and need a way to dry it thats descret.I still live with my parents and dont want them knowing.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
- thaielysium
- Bonghead

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
- Contact:
whats the difference between putting it in a food dehydrator and drying it upside down in a paper bag in your closet or dresser ? Does it hide the smell or something ?
I remember those info mercials .. about the fod dehydrators and all the shit it could do .. hahaha, i used to watch that when I was too high to change the channel at like 4 in the morning.. that was lame ... lol
I remember those info mercials .. about the fod dehydrators and all the shit it could do .. hahaha, i used to watch that when I was too high to change the channel at like 4 in the morning.. that was lame ... lol
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
- LiGhTuP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 560
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
- Location: Land down unda!
- Contact:
You can always put it in a paper bag in the microwave, but this will seriously fuck the taste up. Let it dry naturally, you'll be happy you did.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users