The Ultimate Stoner Movie

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

yeah man, donnie darko is fucking awsome, i cant believe how good that movie was. anyone who hasn't seen it go and do so right now!!!!



if your reading this you didn't listen, go NOW!!!!
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Housoft
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:35 am
Location: Stoned in Seattle
Contact:

Post by Housoft »

I saw the spoof, and THAT would have made the movie so much better, but shorter.
[url=http://www.komotv.com/news/story_m.asp?ID=28443]Suburban Espionage[/url]
tantalus
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:37 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Post by tantalus »

Movies with the muppets intrigue me when I'm high. Especially that one..I think it was Muppets in Outerspace?
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

FINDING NEMO!!!! THAT CHICK FISH IS SUCH A STONER!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
dunno
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:08 am
Location: Smyrna
Contact:

Post by dunno »

Kronix wrote:FINDING NEMO!!!! THAT CHICK FISH IS SUCH A STONER!

no wait i ccan speeak whale.lol i justt got doone watchin it andii im like hhella abaked greatt movie.
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Donnie Darko was a good movie... A lot of people don't understand it fully though, like how Donnie was a chosen one by allah, buddah, god, etc. and he didn't really have schizophrenia...

Tragic ending, that.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Ice Age, Shrek, Finding Nemo - Downloading.
How High, Half Baked - Have already.

Adding one, I was stoned and I thought it was pretty funny last night, though far from an "Ultimate Stoners Movie" and thats Freaky Friday.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

Kung Pow

'nuff said 8)
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait

Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there

If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Tarential wrote:Ice Age, Shrek, Finding Nemo - Downloading.
How High, Half Baked - Have already.

Adding one, I was stoned and I thought it was pretty funny last night, though far from an "Ultimate Stoners Movie" and thats Freaky Friday.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Finding Nemo was killer, especially the hippy turtles and the 3 sharks. And the seagulls.

"Mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine!"
po_thead
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:59 pm
Contact:

Post by po_thead »

what fucking 'the wall'...man its trippy as hell!

that or any Cheech & Chong movie...they are by far the best movies ever!
god gives us so much and asks for nothing in return, so sacrifice a politic once in a while!
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

o man... finding nemo is the trippiest fucking movie ever made. you have to be really really high, but all those colors and 'swimming fish'.. fuck that movie is trippy. i would recommend whatching it with all your lights turned off in a dark room. sit as close to the tv as comfort allows. youll have a KICK ASS trip.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
HaPpY dAzE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by HaPpY dAzE »

Thats fucking amazing. a movie that has a lot of pot in it is a documentry called Grass. it's all about how it all started with the whole banning mary-jane
Look That This Morose Mother Fucker, Smells Like Somebody Shit In My Cereal- Jay

[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

i watched the wall one time on acid........ FUCK :X donnie darkko owns, fear and loathing is good, half baked - eh.. , finding nemo is a good stoner movie, but it's a better makeout movie - dont ask me why but it is. and uh fucking fast and furious was wicked too
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users