So we tried nutmeg...

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Ya, well.. I tried the nutmeg thing and absolutely nothing happpened..next time..I guess I have to take an extra spoonfull....and if ya don't wanna try nutmeg or whatever the case may be..ya dont have to bash the user...I'm not pointing this out to anyone in particualr cuz ya made it clear that ya was "messin around" but jus for future reference ok
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Did you buy the stuff from a grocery store cause if so 90 percent of the time it wont work. Go to like a health food shop and get it there it is actually pure nutmeg. and take anywhere from 2 to 3 tablespoons worth if you want it to work.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

LOL, most likely its from a grocery store, its been sitting in my kitchen cabinet for God knows how long!..but thanx though, I'll go buy some when I get the chance :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

No problem.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yah I did 3 heaping tablespoons of pure nutmeg.

Long story short, 72 hours later it was STILL doing something.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

And that something can sure hit you hard cant it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

That something can knock you on your ass for 8 hours, virtually unable to move.

By the way I'm not saying this as a bad thing - I enjoyed it so much. Best trip in my life.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

72 hours straight?...8 hours "paralyzed"..what else? :lol:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I goin sum place 2mos to see if I can get my hands on some!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I have a grocery store brand and the high only lasts about 2 hours. I don't know where any health stores are around here :?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I cant lie, id take the skunk. personally i dont know if i would ever be desperate enough to try nutmeg, plus the negative health effects can become a problem. and the whole waiting for 5 hours? fuck that. i like instant hits, thats why i love my bong so much :D
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Its not a 5 hour wait. I felt it after an hour.

Mind you, I have to be fair. I heard it was a long wait, so I ate it when I was at the motocross track, and had one practice left (20 min). I had to come in because I felt sick, but that really got my blood flowing, so it kicked in pretty fast. Go for a run if you want it to kick in faster. Or to a sauna or hot pool or something.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

it takes about five hours to get to its peak and the peak lasts a long time you do feel shit after about an hour man.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users