BIG THANKS!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

BIG THANKS!

Post by Skunk Master »

I wish to salute whoever gave me like 200 seeds :o, you are da bomb!

THANK YOU. I am so much more closer to gettin' a flag!
w00t.. :spliff: :spliff:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Let me finish that count for you...100 seeds to the man who isn't possibly as high as me :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Oh good, you got your weed!

I bet it kicked your ass after bein dry for so long ;)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

yeah, everyone loves weed after long periods of not having it. although, you gotta remember he *did* have some nutmeg to hold him off until the weed got back. lol :lol:
just playing man, no offence intended
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yeah I know, slick rick... :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users