What Nationality is everyone?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

Tarential wrote:The urge to make jokes about all this is overwhelming.
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

half spanish half english
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:I'm..Dominican. Am I the only Latina in here?!
...I have one quarter Guatemalan, but I don't think that counts
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

so Im the only Dutch here then heh pretty cool...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

-laughs @ gold member, no offence dood =]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

None taken man. actually im laughing myself right now.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users