Smoke for me

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Smoke for me

Post by Daddy »

Right Peps ,

Im Finished work and im off work for a few days for my case so that means no more spliffs after tonight.

So when all of you are blazin up Take a lil toke for the daddy.

Hoperfull speak to you all soon.

Wish me luck. Off to see my lawyer now and go over a few things.

Daddy x
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Of course daddy, I'll be thinking of you when I have my eigth of crip. 8) Good luck on that trial.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I think I should light up a joint right now, in respects to Daddy.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Here's a hit of hash oil for ya Daddy....*INHALES :spliff:
Image
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

what happned to him?
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

good luck man *takes a hit for the daddy*
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

What kind of work do you do Daddy?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Yaya, i tell you these crazy mushrooms got me all freaky deaky. My head feels like candy and the walls are all melting, the doors just wont open and someone is yelling. I look at my feet sinking into the floor, and my then realize i have troubles no more.


BRAZILIAN SHRROMS TO THE MAX
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

off of work, so hes not smoking? interesting
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Luke wrote:off of work, so hes not smoking? interesting
No its not to do with work.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Ill be sure to smoke plenty for you and for me.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users