hi all

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

hi all

Post by Ryan »

Im really happy right now. I got a quarter ounce sitting here in front of me and I'm about to fire up my bong. I have been really low on weed/not smoking much for the past few months because i have been low on cash. Maybe a gram a week if i could scrape together 20 bucks..

i finally came up with a way to get bud. I scraped toghether 50 bucks and bought an eighth, sold 3 grams and smoked half gram in 1 day..Bought 4 grams next day for 50 off someone and sold them for 80. I got another 20 bucks and bought a quad.

anyways hope everyone else is having fun.
SCS
Southern California Stoners
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I've finished all my exams now so now I can blaze freely!
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I have a half, easy. See my new post (check out my stash).
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users