Whats the most you have bought (at one time)?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Most weed bought at one time?

Deagle
1
4%
1/8th (3.5 grams)
1
4%
1/4 (7 grams)
2
8%
1/2 (14.25 grams)
4
17%
1 oz (28.5 grams)
10
42%
qp (4 oz)
2
8%
More
4
17%
 
Total votes: 24

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

mkamyszek wrote:
Tarential wrote:
puffpuffpass wrote:most i ever bought at once was a 1/4 but i buy the good shit runs about 100$
Man good shit here is $50 for 1/4 oz.
yup, i feel that. 1/4 of Killkill for 50 round here (50 canadian dollars too :P thats like 10 bucks american! :o hahahahah)
:( Not anymore its not, I get paid in american money, I wish it was that high still.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

puffpuffpass wrote:most i ever bought at once was a 1/4 but i buy the good shit runs about 100$
same prices i got.. it sucks reading all these guys paying so little! if i lived there id have massive ammounts of pot at all times, basically 2x the ammount i already have
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Re: Whats the most you have bought (at one time)?

Post by Shinebox »

Tarential wrote:Most weed bought at one time?
only a little bit. but how much weed ive stolen at one time is another story
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Ah whats with people and their "other stories" lol. Just tell us! Don't make us ask.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Most ever - HP. I regularly buy them, but I never buy more, cause when Im sellin, I just do it for a select few people who come to me on a weekly basis.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I once had to buy 1 kilogram at once, but I sold it immediately and made a cool 800 euros profit.
flynn

Post by flynn »

its pretty hard to get good weed regularly around here so i always buy ounces to keep my supplies up until i can get more

plus i smoke a shit load so its better to buy in bulk so i don't have to keep bugging my dealer
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users