Legal smokes

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Legal smokes

Post by cutthecashflow »

I have been considering trying legal smokes. You know the kind that are advertised to get you high. I was just wondering if ne body has tried these legal smokes and if they are as good as the producer claims they are. Please if there is ne kind better then the next let me know. Also I heard that Salivia will take your mind on unbelivable trips I am also considering getting some of that. Any suggestions on either of the two would be greatly appreciated.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

dont get that fake ass shit wast of money. IT WONT DO ANYTHING
I dont know about Salivia I would like to try some.

If its legal it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

The topic has come up b4. The consensus is that legal smoke is a waste of money. Sick to the herrrrrb.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I guess that solves that. I mean i didnt really think that they could compare to the Gamja ne ways.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Salvia will fuck you up. Get some 10x extract.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Really its pretty pricy though but what way did you take it did you chew it or smoke it.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Smoke it, with weed.

Just put a small hit on top of a bowl, and hit that bowl hard.

THEN PUT THE PIPE DOWN. VERY IMPORTANT.

Also, do not be standing up. And do not be alone.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

is salvia more potent than marijuana, and also is it legal?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I heard that it is. It takes you on complete trips to different worlds I guess. Its legal in the US right now but congress is trying to pass a bill to get it illegal so if you wanted some youd better order it quick. www.shamanshop.com is fairly good place. I think its quite expensive though. But like the other guy said get some x10 extract.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

So if Salvia has been legal all this time, then why in God's name is Marijuana illegal!?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I suppose not that many people have heard about salvia compared to marijuana and i suppose that means are senators and congressman to.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Salvia is illegal in the U.S. www.wellcoolstuff.com sells 5x extract i think :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

When did it become illegal. And can drug dogs smell it?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

damn if it is illegal thats fucked up. i was surprised when i heard it wasnt illegal too. but hey it will probably easier to get now that its illegal :lol:
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Nah it was easier when it was legal probably still is you can order offline.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users