Mush and beer

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
Location: Medicine hat ab
Contact:

Mush and beer

Post by godSend »

does ne1 no if this would work n have positive side effects as in the effects of them combined help fast reply now i need to no FAST!!
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Alcohol= Depressant
Depressed+Shrooms= Bad Trip

Do the math.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
Location: Medicine hat ab
Contact:

Post by godSend »

nah man...that was wrong that was pretty good it was like a prequle to the mush thx but the best way ot learn something is experience
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah I know people who have done both and absolutely loved it.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I have to agree with Tarential, I was trippin on shrooms, and decided to have a few beers. It just raised my high ten fold.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Ok, well I guess it depends on the person then, because I was having a great trip until I had a bottle of Kuya, then it all went down the drain.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

For me it all depends how im feeling mentally before i go into a trip. If youve had a bad day dont take the shrooms that equals bad time.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users