shrooms and weed

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

shrooms and weed

Post by AlucarDracula »

eat shrooms then once u are zoomin u go out and take and get baked
everything is like a huge wave and u feel like your ona roller coaster
ur bladder is on fire govenah
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

o man need to try that :lol: . does anyone know if u can jsut go to a cow farm in the spring or something and get some? we like never have them around here.......
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

if you want i guess that would be possible but youd have to be mad careful and know what your looking for so you dont eat poisonous mushrooms. personally id just look around for a bud dealer who has shrooms on hand, theres plenty of those around if you look in the right places
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Housoft
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:35 am
Location: Stoned in Seattle
Contact:

Post by Housoft »

Theres been a huge flood of blue ringers here (redmond wa), but that shit is just body high, and half the time kids just go into the forest and pick random fungi. I'd say order yourself a few p.cubensis syringes and start your own crop. Erowid has a great guide, I used it myself when I tried to get my project underway. Second I transplanted into their permanent home, fucking mom found them and trashed the crop.
[url=http://www.komotv.com/news/story_m.asp?ID=28443]Suburban Espionage[/url]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I pick them myself. I'd probably start growing them myself so I didn't have too and so I knew what I was taking a bit better, but I've stopped all shroom-taking activity as of my last bad trip.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

i want to grow shrooms when i leave. are those shroom kits any good?
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users