Damn im sorry while i was writing this i noticed i was asking alot of questions. I just couldnt stop typing.
Dark Side of the Moon + Wizard of Oz =?
Moderator: Moderators
- dunno
- Casual toker

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:08 am
- Location: Smyrna
- Contact:
Dark Side of the Moon + Wizard of Oz =?
Has anyone ever tried these two together? I just heard about it yesterday. Does the music and movie go that good together. Plus do you start the CD and the 2nd, 3rd lion roar?
Damn im sorry while i was writing this i noticed i was asking alot of questions. I just couldnt stop typing.
Damn im sorry while i was writing this i noticed i was asking alot of questions. I just couldnt stop typing.
- Zer0orDie
- Bonghead

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm
- Location: Florida
- Contact:
-
spanaman
- Bonghead

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:23 pm
- Location: Bristol, UK
- Contact:
- HaPpY dAzE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
I AM ADAM
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
- Contact:
works fine for me. you start it at the second one. and you need to have it so theres no delay between tracks. computer cd players put gaps between songs, and if you burn the cd then it burns it with gaps. of course if you ahve a weird player or burner, it doenst HAVE to have gaps. but its generally easiest to just buy the actual cd.
An Epic Man Of Legend
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users