hippacrits I cant spell hehe

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

hippacrits I cant spell hehe

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

my brother smokes weed but he is always telling me how bad it is and that it is a waste of time and all it does is make you tierd blah blah and so one day when we went to PA to visit my people(reltives and shit) he is smokin with my cuz and im like hey what are you doing so he shut the door on me and i cuse him out calling him a god damn hippicrite! i sayed let me hit that and he is like hit what? what a dumb bitch. :evil: do you no anyone like that?
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

You know I'd probably agree with most of what you say IF YOU ADDED PUNCTUATION AND ACTUALLY LEARNED TO SPELL.

Until that point calling someone a dumbass is really a lost cause.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

i dont talk in puncuation and yes i cant spell and that is offensive to me since i am taking test to be put in speical ed...................so if i dont talk in puncuation then why spell in it i mean if you cant read it then maybe you are the stupid ass
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
User avatar
PurpleHazey_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:54 pm
Location: USA Michigan
Contact:

Post by PurpleHazey_420 »

SO YES I AM LEARNING HOW TO SPELL BIOTCH LOL :lol:
SmOkE ===~~
XoXo Kitty
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

PurpleHazey_420 wrote:SO YES I AM LEARNING HOW TO SPELL BIOTCH LOL :lol:
Good stuff.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

now now kids we dont want a fight to break out...Yes i dont know anyone like that becuase those people arent worthy enough to be my freind. You dont have a choice of wether to know him or not cuz he's your brother and if I were in the same situation I would tease him by smoking it in front of him and not offer him any.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I do agree with the notion of the post, I hate people that have lectured you in the past about drink or smoke and you see them smokin a joint, or drinking a 26er and they deny it.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

That was type nonsensical...why doesnt he want you smoking??if anything he should be happy he can have a brother as a toke buddy..I wish i did
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Hypocrates are lost people :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

Me n my sis smoke cuz i got her into it and now were real straight with each other and before we hated each other and faught alot but the bud has brought us closer together.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i passed GCSE and A level english, so i can fuck up my spellin` as much as i want haha
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

CHRONIC CHRONIC USER wrote:Me n my sis smoke cuz i got her into it and now were real straight with each other and before we hated each other and faught alot but the bud has brought us closer together.
me and my sister were talking to each other on instant messanger and i said something about weed and she came up and we smoked, and weve turned from mortal enemies to being friendly to each other
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah hippocrits suck, my brothers kind of like that, he used to be a stoner but now that he quits he keeps trying to make me quit, i mean come on its my choice my body my life leave me the hell alone!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users