catnip

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I know this. Just I really had nothing to say so WABAM. I'm half-baked
...ok I don't have an Ios translator and neither does anyone else! :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

I'm about to roll a fat joint of the stuff and see what happens. I'll tell you all :spliff:
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Meh...it makes you more relaxed, and tired.

I'd say stick to weed :P haha
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users