10. Joe Budden ft. Busta Rhymes - Fire
9. DJ Format - The Hit Song
8. Dizzee Rascal - Hold Ya Mouf
7. Starflam - Monde Confus
6. Musiq Soulchild - L Is Gone
5. Saïan Supa Crew - A Co' Mow
4. OutKast - Hey Ya!
3. Ghostface Killah ft. Nate Dogg - Ooh Wee
2. Starflam - Soir De Dèche
1. Starflam ft. Le Rat Luciano - Marseille-Liège
Top-10 Songs of the Moment
Moderator: Moderators
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
10. Chingy- Right Thurr
9. G-Unit- Stunt 101
8. Ginuwine- In those Jeans
7. 50 Cent- P.I.M.P
6. Joe Budden- Pump it Up
5. Sean Paul- Get Low
4. Nelly, P.Diddy, Murphy Lee- Shake ya Tailfeathers
3. Black Eyed Peas- Where is the Love
2. Ludacris- Stand Up
1. Chingy ft. Snoop Dogg, Ludacris- Holidae Inn
9. G-Unit- Stunt 101
8. Ginuwine- In those Jeans
7. 50 Cent- P.I.M.P
6. Joe Budden- Pump it Up
5. Sean Paul- Get Low
4. Nelly, P.Diddy, Murphy Lee- Shake ya Tailfeathers
3. Black Eyed Peas- Where is the Love
2. Ludacris- Stand Up
1. Chingy ft. Snoop Dogg, Ludacris- Holidae Inn
Last edited by GodHand Kronix on Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- HaPpY dAzE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
10. Rocking In The Free World- Neil Young
9. Baba O'Riley- The Who
8. Turning Japanese- The Vapors
7. In Bloom- Nirvana
6. Feeling This- Blink-182
5. Perfect Drug- Nine Inch Nails
4. Loser- Beck
3. The Joker- Steve Miller Band
2. State Of Love And Trust- Pearl Jam
1. Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin
9. Baba O'Riley- The Who
8. Turning Japanese- The Vapors
7. In Bloom- Nirvana
6. Feeling This- Blink-182
5. Perfect Drug- Nine Inch Nails
4. Loser- Beck
3. The Joker- Steve Miller Band
2. State Of Love And Trust- Pearl Jam
1. Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin
Look That This Morose Mother Fucker, Smells Like Somebody Shit In My Cereal- Jay
[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
- StickyHeds
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: TheHotBox
- Contact:
10. Young and Dead - A Global Threat
9. Ridin Spinners - 36 Mafia
8. London Life - Anah Aevia
7. Lily White And Blood Red - EndThisDay
6. Sellin D.O.P.E.- Dead Prez
5. 94 Hours - As I Lay Dying
4. Dying Beautiful - Forever Is Forgotten
3. Heart Of Stone - Underoath
2. Tear Da Club Up - 36 Mafia
1. I Used To Hate Cell Phones, Now I Hate Car Accidents - Norma Jean
9. Ridin Spinners - 36 Mafia
8. London Life - Anah Aevia
7. Lily White And Blood Red - EndThisDay
6. Sellin D.O.P.E.- Dead Prez
5. 94 Hours - As I Lay Dying
4. Dying Beautiful - Forever Is Forgotten
3. Heart Of Stone - Underoath
2. Tear Da Club Up - 36 Mafia
1. I Used To Hate Cell Phones, Now I Hate Car Accidents - Norma Jean
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
- A Green Desire
- Casual toker

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:26 am
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users