MALR OF FEMALE????????

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
benjiboy311
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

MALR OF FEMALE????????

Post by benjiboy311 »

ok ive read up a lot on growing and the deal on sexing made no sense at all my plant is like maybe 4 weeks and is it like too soon to tell or when well i be able to tell and exactly how i hear males have like weird sacks by the buds or something idk???
"whos got the herb" -311
User avatar
the roller
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:22 am
Location: Kosovo/Prishtina
Contact:

Post by the roller »

hmmm, I dont really understand your question, but I will try to answer u:

First of all, just female seeds represent Bud.
second, u should whait at least 7 weeks for your plants to get Flowering, then u will be able to smoke it ore sell it, but, u have just already plant it, and I dont know if your takin GOOD care of it, that means: alot of Sun rises, in morning half REDBULL bottle, at night another half of REDBULL bottle, and in midday couple of water. everday one Joint smoke ( ore Tobacco smoke ) to feed it with smoke.
hope I helped. :)
Im a new canner! 14 years old! :)
User avatar
benjiboy311
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by benjiboy311 »

wow wow wow fill me in here??
red bull give it joint smoke whats that like make it stronger cuz it absorbs it i take real good care of it but not htat good

fill me in on this red bull stuff and whatever else
"whos got the herb" -311
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

ok, I was wanting to know some info on the difference between male and female plants(that's what I got from the thread name anyway) but I thought the first post was all weird and jumbled, but the follow up posts were just as scatter brained as the others......

think about your response, take a deep breathe, and type SLOOOOWWWW.....then we can find out the deal about these plants...
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

feedin it smoke gives it CO2
dont blow too much though
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

JusJoe wrote:feedin it smoke gives it CO2
dont blow too much though
are you kidding me?That's too funny!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

if it grows seeds then its male, that what you after ? :?
User avatar
benjiboy311
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by benjiboy311 »

female man all the way i want to have some amazing home grown female reefer that gets you high as fuck!!!!!!!!!
"whos got the herb" -311
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

TokeSmoke wrote:
JusJoe wrote:feedin it smoke gives it CO2
dont blow too much though
are you kidding me?That's too funny!
Oddly, that is true
Image
flynn

Post by flynn »

don't the females produce hairs on the stem?
User avatar
hellisfreezingover
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:41 pm
Location: Belfast, N. Ireland
Contact:

Post by hellisfreezingover »

TokeSmoke wrote:
JusJoe wrote:feedin it smoke gives it CO2
dont blow too much though
are you kidding me?That's too funny!


I serverly dought that you give a plant CO2 when blowing smoke on it since the majority of smoke from a ciq or joint is CO - Carbon Monoxide and the smoke from from the the canibus substance(C21H30O2) look at the formulas, its not possible for the plant to get Co2 apart from your bodys natural gas exchange(Oxygen{o}->food->carbondioxide{Co2}) and even so the Co2 that we exhale in each breath in mass is Fuckin tiny.

It might be that you mean the Carbon moxide, but furthermore carbon monoxide displaces oxygen and the plant will not beable to 'breath' in low light.
[size=100][color=blue][i]Live like you will never die, love like you hav never been hurt, dance like no-one is watching[/i][/color][/size]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

erm you do have a point there about it not being enough..you can feed plants c02, but yes you do need much more than that
Image
patrick_stoner
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:15 am
Location: brooklin, Ont
Contact:

let me make this clear

Post by patrick_stoner »

ok ok ppl. now lets stick to the subject, how do you tell if its male? or female?. well this is actualy very simple. the female plant will bud, which is what you smoke ok"? nothing on the male is for smoking. you only want females. got it? females bud, males dont :P
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yep, if you get a male plant don't expect to get high. And blowing smoke on your plants...now there's an idea! Damn, I really need to start growing...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:29 pm
Location: somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Badass »

I think this is what you want to know...

Female Flowers
Image

Male Flowers
Image
Not in the face!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users