Not so stereo-typical...
Moderator: Moderators
-
Monkey Pig
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:19 pm
- Location: S.Wales
- Contact:
Not so stereo-typical...
When someone says 'stoner', most people think of a lanky guy in baggy jeans with hair down to his balls. But now instead of the fun-loving, friendly stoners there are the teenagers who smoke it to look 'hard' and rip off younger kids for weed. When I get stoned I get stoned for the buzz, and because I enjoy it not because I feel that it makes me look cool or hard. Does anyone agree with this or am I talking shit? 
(0.o) 'Fuck the Welsh ferry. No fucker searches the Kid'
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Anex
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
- Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
- Contact:
-
Monkey Pig
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:19 pm
- Location: S.Wales
- Contact:
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users