BOOZE and HOOKERS for all!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

BOOZE and HOOKERS for all!

Post by clashcityrocker »

I got my blue belt today :D :D :D

When I got home I definetly had to celebrate by toking up and drinkin' shots even more than usual :\

I finally get to learn how to break peoples spines :twisted:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Image

Congradulations, man. Hiiiiiiiya!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Image

Congradulations, man. Hiiiiiiiya!
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

awesome man :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Nice job on that one. I quit Tae Kwon Do right after I got my yellow belt :?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

OK not sure how this ended up in the Bongs board, but oh well :roll:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Kronix wrote:Nice job on that one. I quit Tae Kwon Do right after I got my yellow belt :?
Me too :?
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

tae kwon do is shitty
its not real karate its fake wannabe shit.
i love going to tournaments and sparring with blackbelts in tae kwon do (im a brown belt 2nd kyu) I kick their ass
... i dunno
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users